At Miller Clark Animal Hospital, our veterinarians are able to diagnose and treat a wide variety of internal conditions in cats and dogs, from gastrointestinal issues to cardiovascular disorders.
Veterinary Internal Medicine Services
Animals can experience many potential issues with their internal systems. With internal veterinary medicine for cats and dogs, we can effectively treat these diseases and disorders.
Our veterinarians have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from brain and nervous system disorders to tumors and lung disease.
At Miller Clark Animal Hospital we have numerous diagnostic tools and treatment methods at our disposal. We're also able to manage patients with co-occurring disorders and diseases and provide efficient treatment alternatives for those who will not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Reproductive Issues
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)